Senior D365 Finance Consultant
SAGlobal provides Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 80 countries worldwide. We’re one of the leading global Microsoft partners and every day we help over 250000 Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations.
We’re a different kind of consulting company. We’re run by consultants not by marketing people or investors. We're agile, committed and capable as we've proven repeatedly for our customers. We are passionate about technology and Microsoft business applications, and as Inside Sales Executive your mission is to nurture and acquire new customers, as well as develop existing customers by providing first class account management.
How we work
- We are nothing without our quality standards and will always favour providing the best outcomes over a rushed job. Our customers are our world and we are committed to their success.
- SAGlobal is about a culture of collaboration, charged by the innovative ideas and approaches of our team collectively. Ideas are shared, built upon and improved, not trophies to be won.
- We work in a constantly changing industry built on the forefront of new technology. This brings ongoing opportunities to learn, bring world class expertise to our clients and grow as an organisation.
As a Senior D365 Finance Consultant within SAGlobal you will be responsible for undertaking the full implementation life cycle of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations application to a variety of customers, in a cross section of industries around the globe.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Undertaking the full implementation lifecycle of D365 Finance & Operations; business analysis and requirement gathering through customer-client workshops to effectively understand business needs and strategies to be able to offer the most appropriate and tailored solution to the customer.
- Advising and instructing the customer on the best use of D365 Finance & Operations to suit their business requirements.
- Producing appropriate documentation to a high standard according to project methodology and phase.
- Ensuring that the D365 implementation is correctly configured and customised to provide the processes run as defined.
- Designing D365 modifications to allow the customer to perform any procedures which have been identified as gaps.
- Presenting to prospects and customers at all levels of the customer business.
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally, internally and externally.
- Participate in UK and European pre-sales activities as requested.
- Training of end users & ongoing support to customers following successful product implementation.
- Interact with a wide variety of customers and stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Ongoing commitment to continuous professional development; completing relevant certifications in a timely manner when necessary.
- UK and overseas travel expected.
- Represent the business professionally and positively at all times.
- Carry out additional, reasonable duties as may occur from time to time as instructed by the Practice Manager or members of Senior Management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience in a similar role within the software industry
- Proficiency and aptitude with various software systems with a good understanding of business applications
- Ability to demonstrate previous success in target driven goals
- Ability to make cold calls to generate new clients and communicate with all levels within a business
- Good written and oral communication skills for creating professional documents and presenting to potential clients.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Proven record of success or desire to succeed particularly in developing new business
- Consultative approach to sales, typically selling integrated solutions.
- Great customer focus and problem detection and solving skills
- Team player, ability to collaborate effectively in an international environment.
- Willingness to travel to give presentations, meet with potential customers, attend conferences, trade shows, and other events.
- Ability to speak other languages is a plus but not essential
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Keen interest in technology and business systems
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience on a full lifecycle implementation of AX/D365. In depth knowledge of AX functionality and project lifecycle, extensive finance module knowledge.
- Experience across both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
- Broad industry experience and business process understanding
- Expertise across the full functional project lifecycle i.e. business analysis, requirement gathering, consulting, documentation, testing , training & support)
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Confidence when it comes to presenting ideas to your peer group, or a solution to a customer
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Excellent communication skills, confident in delivering presentations of technical content to wide and varied audiences.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, potentially including out of hours working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English Language)
- Analytical, structured and methodical approach to work with creative thinking skills and exemplary problem-solving abilities.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual leave entitlement 26 days per year plus UK bank holidays
- Private health insurance & group life insurance
- Opportunity to travel
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.