Microsoft Dynamics 365 Account Manager
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture – keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
Who we are looking for?
An Account Manager is responsible for the identification and qualification of sales in the assigned territory. This position assists with developing leads, proposals, and analyses to manage the sales process. This position serves as a career manager.
What we offer
A full-time position, excellent team and competitive salary. An exciting working environment, working with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants from around the globe.
- 4-7 years business development experience Proven successful technology sales manager experience
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of the concepts around Microsoft technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ‘Customer Focus’
- Strong technical and Business acumen
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or marketing recommended
Leads in the following focus areas:
- Account Planning
- Account Management
- Opportunity Pursuit/Sales Process
- Sales Management
- Competitor Intelligence
Scope of Work:
- Autonomy and Decision-making: Takes self-directed actions within broad goals and direction. Manage one or more key and/or strategic accounts. Responsible for incremental revenue generation on one or more key or strategic accounts. Makes decisions on maintaining customer satisfaction and revenue generation on one or more accounts.
- Daily Work: Daily management activities with customers and internal tools and systems. Manages execution of Account Plans for existing account or accounts to determine ways to drive up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, build customer relationship, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Impact and Contribution to Business: Sets objectives and manages customer accounts, including monitoring delivery excellence and ensuring customer satisfaction, building customer relations, and driving opportunities for up-sell or cross-selling engagements. Manages one or more customer accounts and customer satisfaction. Responsible for delivering on customer satisfaction and incremental revenue targets on the account. Actions can cause or prevent delays in generating revenue, cause inefficiencies, or unnecessary expense and impact customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.