What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change.
Who we are looking for?
As Marketing Manager, you'll contribute to and implement integrated marketing campaigns to promote both Microsoft Dynamics, SAGlobal and partner products and services.
A varied role, which offers full exposure to the marketing mix, you will have excellent communication skills, commercial awareness, the ability to identify marketing opportunities and think strategically.
You’ll have proven marketing experience, looking to take that next step up within the IT industry.
What we offer
A full-time position, excellent team and competitive salary. An exciting working environment, working with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants from around the globe.
- Working with the Global Marketing Manager and UK Management team, develop marketing plans in line with company objectives
- Implement agreed marketing plans on time and within budget
- Communicating with target audiences to generate new business leads and identify new opportunities within the customer base
- Creating awareness of and developing the SAGlobal brand in the UK/Europe
- Writing marketing copy for both online and direct campaigns
- Work with the online team to generate creative content, enhance audience engagement and search engine rankings
- Organise and attend events including webinars, conferences and exhibitions
- Conduct market research using customer questionnaires and the web
- Ensure new leads and contacts are captured and maintained in CRM
- Liaise with the Global Marketing Manager regarding internal communucations
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns to ensure campaigns are effective, tracking ROI
- Prepare monthly reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external (Microsoft)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience across the full marketing mix in a B2B environment
- A recognised marketing qualification
- Microsoft office and CRM skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness and the ability to think strategically
- Copywriting and proof reading skills
- Creativity and an eye for detail
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive, self-motivation and a flexible approach to work
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Experience within the IT industry
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.