Junior PA / Admin Assistant
Are you looking for a job in a company invested in its people? Do you want to work for a business that offers growth? Do you relish a challenge, where no day is the same? Do you have a can-do attitude? If so we could have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Junior Personal Assistant / Administrator to join our rapidly growing team. Working under our Executive Assistant you will provide first class secretarial and administrative support to our Group Executives.
This is a busy changeable role, with competing priorities, so you will be required to work quickly, accurately and efficiently and remain calm under pressure. You will be efficient, organised, conscientious, with excellent communication skills and relish helping others.
What Can We Offer You?
- Starting Salary of £18k rising to £20k after a successful probation period.
- Annual leave entitlement 25 days per year plus UK bank holidays
- Private health insurance & life insurance
- Initially be based in Hengoed, but we are moving to new offices in Central Cardiff Summer19.
SAGlobal provides Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 80 countries worldwide. We’re one of the leading global Microsoft partners and every day we help over 250000 Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations.
Under the guidance of the Executive Assistant, the role is to support the Group Executives and SAGlobal Europe Leadership in administrative and co-ordination duties to ensure the efficient running of SAGlobal and our customer projects. These include:
- Arranging relevant meetings/calls, be present to take minutes and ensure actions are distributed and followed up.
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Co-ordinating administrative tasks with regards to company credit cards.
- Booking flights and accommodation for employees (UK and Overseas) and compiling detailed itineraries
Location: Hengoed / Cardiff (Summer19)
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.