Inside Sales Executive
SAGlobal provides Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 80 countries worldwide. We’re one of the leading global Microsoft partners and every day we help over 250000 Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations.
We’re a different kind of consulting company. We’re run by consultants not by marketing people or investors. We're agile, committed and capable as we've proven repeatedly for our customers. We are passionate about technology and Microsoft business applications, and as Inside Sales Executive your mission is to nurture and acquire new customers, as well as develop existing customers by providing first class account management.
How we work
- We are nothing without our quality standards and will always favour providing the best outcomes over a rushed job. Our customers are our world and we are committed to their success.
- SAGlobal is about a culture of collaboration, charged by the innovative ideas and approaches of our team collectively. Ideas are shared, built upon and improved, not trophies to be won.
- We work in a constantly changing industry built on the forefront of new technology. This brings ongoing opportunities to learn, bring world class expertise to our clients and grow as an organisation.
The sales team has rapidly expanded over the last 12 months and we are now looking for an Inside Sales Executive to manage the engagement with field sales, specialist and pre-sales. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team operating in a desirable vibrant marketplace going through the transition of moving to an exciting new office location in the City Centre with the option of flexible working.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Contacting clients via telephone to enquire about any requirements, ensuring any follow up takes place to meet their needs.
- Working with community partners to increase business involvement and development.
- Develop relationships with potential clients and maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Develop and analyse data to determine how to better accommodate new and existing customers
- Performing research on accounts to help increase interest in the organisation
- Organising demonstrations for products and services to potential clients
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience in a similar role within the software industry
- Proficiency and aptitude with various software systems with a good understanding of business applications
- Ability to demonstrate previous success in target driven goals
- Ability to make cold calls to generate new clients and communicate with all levels within a business
- Good written and oral communication skills for creating professional documents and presenting to potential clients.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Proven record of success or desire to succeed particularly in developing new business
- Consultative approach to sales, typically selling integrated solutions.
- Great customer focus and problem detection and solving skills
- Team player, ability to collaborate effectively in an international environment.
- Willingness to travel to give presentations, meet with potential customers, attend conferences, trade shows, and other events.
- Ability to speak other languages is a plus but not essential
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Keen interest in technology and business systems
What we can offer you:
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual leave entitlement 26 days per year plus UK bank holidays
- Private health insurance & life insurance
- Opportunity to travel
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension
- In office refreshments
- Employee Assistance Programme
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.