Graduate Programme 2019
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent working environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture - keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
What we offer
Every year, we give a group of graduates their first ever business cards as they embark on their careers in the IT industry with Microsoft’s leading-edge products and technologies. This year we’re doing it all again with opportunities in sales and marketing, IT Consulting and technical/development roles.
Successful graduates will receive a 12-month structured training programme and a competitive salary. We can offer an exciting working environment with great development opportunities working with some of the best and most experienced consultants and clients from around the globe.
- 2.1 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted). Preference for IT / business degrees or related disciplines or modules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team around the world
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus but not a requirement
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Keen interest in technology and business systems
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual leave entitlement 26 days per year plus UK bank holidays
- Private health insurance & life insurance
- Opportunity to travel
- Contributory pension
- In office refreshments
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please fill the form and attach your resume.