Global Support Manager
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
Who we are looking for?
SAGlobal is seeking a Global Support Manager to be the face of SAGlobal to an important global ERP client (both Dynamics 2012 and Dynamics 365). You will need to demonstrate the SAGlobal competencies of agility, capability and commitment in front of a demanding customer.
What we offer
A full time position as a Global Support Manager. Competitive salary and benefit package. An exciting work environment with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants in the business. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe along with the opportunity to travel.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Day to day account management, management of the service level agreements and acting as a point of escalation.
- Line managing the virtual global support teams, taking a coaching and mentoring approach
- Managing relevant communications between the various stakeholders
- Maintain high performing service support functions as defined in client contract; primarily reactive ticket support, Biztalk monitoring and production system monitoring
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- As owner of the escalation process the Global Support Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Drive customer, internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
Skills, qualities and Experience Required:
- Experienced Service Management professional
- ITIL Qualified
- Client facing management Managing virtual, global support teams.
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines – ideally involving business critical functions such as ERP
- Ideally, experience working with Microsoft Dynamics
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Must possess strong relationship-building expertise with a wide and varied audience; internally and externally.
- Ability to establish credibility amongst customers and peers.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Analytical, structured and methodical approach to work with creative thinking skills and exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
Excellent customer facing / customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, confident in delivering presentations of technical content to wide and varied audiences.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, potentially including out of hours working
Location for the role is UK based, in commutable distance to London with the opportunity to travel.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.