Advanced Security Monitor
What is Advanced Security Monitor?
Advanced GP Security Monitor/Reporter is a new program written in C# .Net to monitor and analyse security within the Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) system. The module achieves this by tracking security changes, comparing security settings and sending e-mail alerts detailing the changes. Comparing settings can be made by using Options, setting up Filters, and choosing Criteria.
- Easy to install and configure, working with all GP versions
- Seamless integration - no risk to existing data or setup
- Tracks all changes to all usersâ€™ security profiles for the whole Dynamics GP system including third party, Dexterity add-in modules
- Powerful reports enable security profiles to be easily accessed by managers and auditors in contrast to the security reports built into Dynamics GP, which are hundreds of pages long and very difficult to assimilate
- Snapshot facility compares security states between any two dates using a calendar format
- Easy to compare security profiles between users and between user classes
- Export to Excel
- Tracks and compares changes in rate types using an exchange table
- An alert is sent via e-mail immediately any security settings are changed; this will provide information on who made the change/s, as well as details on granting or revoking of security access.
- Peace of mind by giving you full control of security access on the Dynamics GP system
- Powerful audit tool to improve compliance with stringent regulations, such as Sarbanes Oxley.