Advanced Recurring Billing
What is Advanced Recurring Billing?
Over the past decade SAGlobal have built a reputable ISV track record delivering quality Microsoft Dynamics GP productivity enhancement modules to the global GP community, backed by excellent support and a highly responsive development service.
SAGlobal has developed Advanced Recurring Billing (ARB) module to automate the billing of recurring, subscription and membership-type contracts within Dynamics GP. Also, Advanced Recurring Billing is able to handle any ‘one-off’ or ad-hoc billing that might be a part of the contract, such as set-up fees.
Advanced Recurring Billing module keeps track of all changes and retains historical data for all details of invoices generated for dates and periods associated, thus overcoming the problem with the standard Great Plains SOP tables which do not hold periodic data (they only hold the invoice date - not period of charge).
For these reasons, many partners and clients insist that ARB is included in every implementation.
SAGlobal has developed SAGlobal Advanced Recurring Billing (ARB) module to automate the billing of any items (typically services) which need to be billed on a regular basis:
- Dexterity based application – Enables full integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP, and it seamlessly integrates with other Dynamics GP modules, particularly standard SOP functionality in regard with period based billing and period based pricing and Inventory.
- Available for both on-premise and Software as a service (SaaS) implementations of Dynamics GP
- Billing runs are created automatically based on contract line anniversary date, product billing cycle or custom rules.
- Billing of variable or metered values is possible by contract import.
- Credits are created for ceased contract lines based on contract terms.
- Automatically deferring contracts revenues based on billing periods, thus eliminating re-input of recurring data at each billing cycle.
- Reducing the risk of bills being missed and revenue being lost.
- Applying a workflow process to all contract stages - approval can be more focused upon setting up the contract correctly
- Focusing on correct pricing and getting the contract correctly set up from the outset
- Improving procedural security and managerial review
- Full exception reporting
- Providing a complete audit trail of changes, with accurate invoice reprint, version and change control
- Reports on expected revenues, contract terminations and deferred revenue in multiple currencies.
- Export to Excel function and reporting on expected revenues, contract terminations and deferred revenue in multiple currencies.
- Improved time-based pricing functionality.
- Reliable reprinting of historical invoices (RB Main Menu).
- Re-pricing utility with indexing.
- Advanced Search by various criteria in all GP companies.
- Use of standard inventory price lists or imported values.