Microsoft Dynamics GP Field Service Management
Microsoft Dynamics GP Field Service Management Benefits
- Maximise revenue and customer service opportunities with every service visit
- Effective and accurate contract administration
- Efficient returns management
- Flexible forecasting, scheduling and allocation of resources to lower operational costs
- Optimised field service processes with built-in automation and self-service tools
- Improved business insight with ad-hoc reports to track profitability, engineer utilisation and workload, and parts usage
Microsoft Dynamics GP Field Service Management Features
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers a fully integrated, comprehensive Field Service Management suite:
- Service Call Management:Tracks all service calls in detail, including all costs and usage of parts. Automatically creates service invoices with full tracking option against contracts or warranties. Ability to generate extensive Reports of profitability, utilisation, workloads, parts failures and more. Fully integrated with Returns management, Inventory control and Purchase Order processing.
- Contract Administration: Create and covert complex quotes incorporating multiple service agreements and options with a single click. Maintain unlimited complex price books and monitor profitability. Support multiple revenue recognition methods based on time or meter usage billing. Contract Administration fully integrated with service call management for accurate and efficient billing. Automatically renew, re-price and re-issue contracts.
- Returns Management:Effectively manage the entire returns process, generate return materials authorisations (RMAs) from transactions such as service calls or historical invoices, full tracking of equipment returns and repair statuses and identification of problem components. Automatically update inventory and accounts payable.
- Preventive Maintenance:Auto-generate service calls for preventive maintenance work and co-ordination of open service requests with upcoming preventive maintenance calls. Full visibility of scheduled, cancelled and completed work as well as definable workflow for preventive maintenance escalations.
- Depot Management:Prioritise and schedule internal repair operations, enter and schedule work orders through workbenches or stations in the internal repair facility. Integrate with Returns Management for consistent tracking of customer repairs. Enable depot technicians to record and track parts and labour usage during the repair process, including requesting back-ordered parts if needed, roll repair costs into items cost or expense them.