Microsoft Dynamics CRM Marketing
Market Smarter with Microsoft
Utilise Microsoft Dynamics CRM to increase your chances of marketing success, through tools like marketing calendar, workflows, campaign design, budgeting, email marketing, nurture campaigns and much more. Typically, most customers that contact you are already 57% through the buying cycle. It is imperative that todayâ€™s marketers be agile and adopt new approaches to ensure they are part of customersâ€™ buying decisions.
Microsoft enables your marketing team to plan, execute, and measure campaigns across channels, from start to finish, and demonstrate the impact of your marketing investments - in real time. Whether you use the out of the box marketing functionality in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or the integrated Microsoft Dynamics Marketing solution, your team will have the tools it needs to market smarter.
Build your brand and demonstrate your impact with the out of the box Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality:
- Track and manage marketing efforts
- Monitor campaign success with campaign budget visualisation
- Build and share target lists and associate them with your campaigns
- Create a 360-degree view of your campaign to measure interest, track customer responses and convert them to leads
- Deliver better customer experiences with personalised dashboards to anticipate customer needs, uncover insights, and personalise across all customer touchpoints
- Drive your business forward by using workflow to automate and integrate sales and marketing activity
- Qualify sales leads using guided (or scripted) dialog features
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing is an integrated marketing management CRM solution delivering compelling, personalised customer experiences. Dynamics Marketing bridges across all channels- digital, social and traditional to provide the tools to bring together sales and marketing activity, engage with customers one to one, and demonstrate return on investment (ROI) in real time.
Manage the customer journey with Dynamics Marketing
- Streamline marketing operations: Seamlessly integrate planning, budgeting, and tracking
- Collaborate across teams: Manage projects, digital assets, workflows, and approval processes across your team, other departments and agencies from one platform
- Deliver better customer experiences: Engage customers with personalised, multichannel campaigns with visual campaign designer, which lets you drag content to create and manage campaigns in a single window across email, social media, events, and direct mail
- Build sales pipeline to drive revenue: Boost prospect interest through multistage, trigger-based nurture programs that deliver personalised content and offers
- Connect the dots between sales and marketing teams: CRM helps sales and marketing work together through the customer journey by providing visibility into marketing calendar, actionable input and a lead scoring process that has a joint pipeline
- Engage with customers on social media: Connect with customers and prospects through embedded social media tools. Measure performance and track your share of voice across social channels, such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
- Drive your business with actionable insights: Measure pipeline and revenue across every marketing investment to get a true view of your return on investment (ROI). CRM makes reporting easy by giving marketers familiar tools, including Excel and Power BI, for real-time reporting.
Microsoft Social Engagement
With social media is evolving and growing, customers are making decisions based on user reviews, conversations now take place on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. People are more informed and get their information faster, from new sources. Microsoft Social Engagement is one such tool that equips users with a powerful, easy-to-use, robust platform to gain an edge in the social media landscape.
Listen. Analyse. Drive Engagement
Microsoft Social Engagement is a social intelligence and engagement tool that provides insights by listening to what people are saying across social media. This helps you to analyse and drive engagement in real time - all within Microsoft Dynamics Marketing or standalone.
Microsoft Social Engagement accumulates data from social media sources and presents it to you in charts and graphs to foresee emerging trends. These insights help you identify what is being done right, and address possible problems.
- 360-degree view of social: Use analytics to segment social data by source, sentiment, location, or author. Evaluate keywords in posts to determine whether they are positive, negative, or neutral
- Gain insights at a glance: Get ass to rich analytics including share of voice, location and tag cloud visualisations to be pro-active with adaptive and predictive intelligence
- Connect better with customers: Social empowers sales, marketing, and service teams to collaborate with customisable streams from a combination of sources
- Provide an end-to-end customer journey: with the ability to create leads, opportunities, or cases from social posts, right within Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online