Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Higher Education
As an Authorised Education Gold partner, SAGlobal delivers Microsoft Dynamics CRM based solutions that play a key role in many aspects of the operations and student-staff engagement activities of universities.
Choosing Dynamics CRM solution with SAGlobal can help educational institutes:
- Attract and convert interest to enrolment
- Manage student retention
- Increase revenues and reduce costs
Why Dynamics CRM for Education?
With rising tuition fees and competition from international institutions, it has become imperative for higher education facilities to adopt strategies and tools of commercial businesses, to boost admissions and keep a check on costs. CRM can help schools gain insights into student data and analytics so educators can help students improve learning.
Reasons why Dynamics CRM is the preferred solution for Higher and Further Education:
- Attract talent: With efficient, automated recruitment, you can target the right prospects
- Enhance student interactions: Personalised communications through mobile or social media improve student interaction experience
- Improve administrative operations: Provide quality service using workflow to streamline processes, and speed up admissions and enrolment
- Integrated web portal: Student and staff access to email, calendars, instant messaging (IM), video chat and mobile email with Microsoft Office 365 in the cloud or Microsoft Lync Server. Students and teachers can post or create documents online, work with others, share ideas, and make edits with Microsoft Office Web Apps.
- Go the distance with e-learning: Enable distance and e-learning with Microsoft communication solutions Office 365 and Lync Server. Students and faculty learn together via audio, web, and video conferencing based on the latest Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technologies
- Save time and costs with Cloud: Office 365 can provide lower cost, highly secure, and easy-to-manage cloud services to your students, staff, and faculty