Graduate Programme 2018
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent working environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture – keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
What we offer
SAGlobal is looking to recruit up to four graduates across the support, consultancy and development disciplines to start with us in the Spring 2018. Successful graduates will receive a 18 month structured training programme (which could lead to a permanent role) and a competitive salary. We can offer an exciting working environment working with some of the best and most experienced consultants and clients from around the globe.
- Private health insurance
- Death in service cover
- Opportunity to travel
- Contributory pension
- In office refreshments
- 2.1 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted). Preference for IT / business degrees or related disciplines or modules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team around the world
- Past experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus but not a requirement
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Keen interest in technology and business systems
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.