Dynamics 365 Pre Sales Consultant
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent working environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change.
Who we are looking for?
SAGlobal is looking to add to their rapidly expanding team in the UK. We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Pre-Sales Consultant to be responsible for building and presenting customized product demonstrations of our Microsoft Dynamics related products, and explaining, based on a proven track record of implementing similar technologies, the capabilities and uniqueness of our solutions. The Pre-Sales Consultant will identify and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, and create value by participating throughout the sales cycle.
What we offer
A full-time position, excellent team and competitive salary. An exciting working environment, working with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants from around the globe.
- Private health insurance
- Death in service cover
- Opportunity to travel
- Contributory pension
- In office refreshments
- Experienced in business application software sales, consulting or solution implementation, preferably in a sector industry’s vertical market, CRM or ERP (AX or GP) selling environment.
- Experience with how to frame Microsoft Office, SharePoint and related technologies in support of presenting Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions.
- Must possess strong relationship-building expertise with a wide and varied audience; internally and externally. Ability to establish credibility amongst customers and peers.
- Analytical, structured and methodical approach to work with creative thinking skills and exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language) confident in delivering presentations of technical content to wide and carried audiences.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team around the world.
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.