Transform your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution by extending it to the web with powerful, easy-to-build, self-service portals using Microsoft Adxstudio. Built natively on Dynamics CRM, Adxstudio web portals allow customers to easily connect and extend their key sales and customer services business processes online.
Your portal, your way
- Build powerful, secure, self-service portals: Adxstudio portals give you the power to build sophisticated, custom web applications with Adxstudio Portals Entity Form, List and Permissions features using local authentication or familiar providers like Windows Live ID, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and many more.
- Publish rich content with an integrated CMS in CRM: Manage you web content with an all features included and integrated directly into Dynamics CRM. Front-side editing, content life-cycle management and templated brand control extends Dynamics CRM into a complete content management solution.
- Optimised for desktop, tablet and mobiles: Provide a modern customer engagement experience on any device without technical development. Adxstudio portals offer responsive designs for any device with HTML5 & CSS3 support.
Quickstart Portals for Industry
Microsoft offers âQuickstartâ Adxstudio web portals for a range of industries.
Simple, Flexible, Affordable Licensing
Adxstudio Portals are licensed by Microsoft Dynamics CRM organisation and not per user. Install it for use on-premise, at our hosted facility or completely in the cloud.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, Adxstudio portals work with Dynamics CRM easily and naturally for both online and on-premises customers, to take advantage of this offering right away.
Adxstudio for Customer Service
Adxstudio portals delivers outstanding support with a full-featured, web-based customer service platform. The automated workflow feature ensures quick and smooth flow of communication as cases move from issue to resolution. This enables you to receive instant feedback on how your teams are performing with Case Satisfaction Surveys.
Deliver a 24/7 self-service support portal with Adxstudio:
- Drive self-service case management: Provide customers with full access to in-progress and closed case history by using their online profile to log in. They can leave notes about cases, update the status, and view updates from support personnel. Support personnel can leave private comments on the case in Dynamics CRM or publish comments to the web.
- Track and monitor customer satisfaction: Continually improve customer service engagement by automating satisfaction survey requests. Take action by escalating positive or negative survey responses.
- Reduce support calls: Reduce customer service costs with a well populated customer community and library of knowledge base articles to avoid opening common ticket requests.
- Manage support consumption: Improve customer service resource planning by offering account support plans with paid or prepaid support entitlements while managing and tracking support consumption.
Adxstudio for the Public Sector
Drive customer satisfaction, streamline administration and reduce costs:
- 24/7 customer knowledge base: Streamline support costs by allowing customers to self-service issues with access to a database of resolutions and other information that can be searched on your portal.
- Auto-detect duplicate requests: Save valuable time and resources by detecting duplicate customer service requests.
- Automate request routing and reporting: Improve efficiency and transparency by using workflow to assign and track customer service requests. Provide team or individual requests on a map for efficient resolution, track progress on requests through dashboards and automate notifications to other teams when requests are completed.
- Connect using platforms customers know and use: Increase customer engagement using automated text and email notifications when a service request status changes.
- Listen to and address customer concerns: Monitor social chatter to manage public perception and resolve service issues quickly. âTwitter to service requestâ allows you to monitor and respond to Tweets from Dynamics CRM.